- Apocalypse IPA (flagship beer, perfectly balanced)
- DUB IPA (double IPA; hoppiest beer they offer)
- Joe IPA (bright citrusy flavor; intense hoppy aroma)
- Sinistor Black Ale (light bodied and smooth; deceptively drinkable)
- Pub Beer (light, crisp and refreshing lager; our only canned offering)
- Seasonal beers on rotation (current Summer Seasonal: Swill, an American radler brewed with lemon)
The 10 Barrel philosophy is simple: Brew beer, drink beer and have fun doing it. So far it’s working, as they won more medals than any craft brewery in the U.S. at GABF 2014 and just expanded distribution to Northern California in June!
What to look forward to from the brewery at Redding Beer Week:
- They’re pouring two core brews: Apocalypse IPA and Joe IPA!